Tuesday 7 June 2016

Our Weather Poems 


With Miss Turner at writing time we made some weather poems.
using similes and metaphors. 
Here are three that we think stood out.

First is Luca's

Thunder 

The sound of thunder is a
Greek gods shouting.
The lightning is a Greek god's
weapon.  
The raining  is the 
god's crying. 


                                                                     

Next is Lila's

One drop of rain

Rain are nerds falling from the sky.
Rain is like waterfall dribbling from 
god.  
It's tears of joy dropping down.
like gods tears.


                                                          


Last but not least Lilly's
      
  lightning

Striking light aiming for me.
trying to kill me I run for my life.
only finding it booming behind me.
racing behind me. I see lightning
making me cry.
  

                                                         



4 comments:

  1. This is very inspirational writing. Can you please come and read some to our class? We love sharing learning. Miss Turner must be doing amazing things with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of your stories of the weather. It is a example of a amazing story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you told what you thought it was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good photo choices :)

    ReplyDelete