Thursday 22 June 2017

World's Worst Children 2

This week, we have been listening to a bit of pod 9's book: World's Worst Children 2, written by David Walliams. The stories in this book are not only funny, but also masterpieces of writing. 

Whenever a simile (a word including as or like) comes along, we all say "Similile!" And do the same with onamatopoeia. Mr Nicolas makes funny accents for Raj the newsagent, too. We all love these stories. 

After all this, I truly do believe that David Walliams is the next Roald Dahl.

[Ashton]I love reading David Walliams books they are bestsellers and my favourite books. My favourite one is worlds worst children 1 and 2. I hope there is going to be a third worlds worst children.

5 comments:

  1. I love David Walliams stories - they are so funny!! And yes.....Mr Nicholas does awesome accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe here, I agree it is very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guy are lucky to read that i wish could read that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi pod 10 I miss you mrss magrath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jayde.....we all miss you too!! I hope you are having fun at your new school :)

    ReplyDelete