Tuesday 28 June 2016

                               My bubble home


As I wait for an escape I get picked up and taken into the garden.  I'm the first and the biggest.  I drift away floating through the air.

I float away from the garden and then out of the street shimmering in the sunlight as I go.  I zoom on the highway like a cheetah, non-stop!   Reaching for the sky and rising through the air.  

I'm missing where I was, back in my bottle in my old draw at home.  As I move through the air I recognise this place. It's my home!!  I should go and find my bottle and pop inside it.  Then I can be used again.  I'll be so happy and my owner will be too! 


By Mikayla 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful writing Mikayla, I loved how you said the bubble was shimmering in the sunlight. It created a beautiful picture in my mind. It made me think of a hot summers day, unlike today! Lucy says that she was impressed to find a simile in your writing. Keep up the great work, I look forward to reading more of your stories.

    From Mrs Taylor and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spot a simile!!!!! O for awesome Mikayla!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you were a bubble and ,when you write zoom on the highway like a cheetah .

    ReplyDelete