Tuesday 11 April 2017

Writing in pod 10

Hi, this is Pod 10's bloggers. We are learning to do descriptive writing about a character.  First you have to make a plan on a sheet of paper that looks like this.
It has:   personality,  looks like,  I like,  I do,  speech and how I make you feel.
Once you have finished your plan you have to make it into a story.  You use the plan to help you
write about your character describing the features like the ones on the plan.

We have done 3 characters so far two of them where teachers and one was an older family member.

By Ashton and Charli.


6 comments:

  1. Great post Ashton and Chandi, I like how you have clearly told me what you are doing and why. I can see your writing plan will help you to write great descriptions. I look forward to seeing some of them as you are working on them and when they are finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there its Ashton and im going to give you a friendly reminder that its Charli.

      Delete
  2. I was lucky enough to read some of your fantastic descriptions Pod 10, they were very detailed. I can see that putting a lot of time and thought into your plan can really help you to write a great description! Hopefully I will get the chance to read some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Aston here,
    I think that how you can use that plan to make a story is a very interesting way to write. It must help you make a very wonderful story, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ella.H here I did mine about my mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Luca here
    Is that Mr HANSOM nicholas

    ReplyDelete